TERMS & CONDITIONS
A purchase order or written confirmation is required before work can commence.
Please e-mail or post this to the designer.
First-time foreign (i.e: non UK) clients must first pay a 50% deposit.
A written acknowledgement of your order will be mailed or e-mailed, detailing the specification of the job as understood and also stating the following:
- Full payment will be made within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- The designer can only keep to agreed delivery dates if the brief and any necessary reference material is supplied and proofs are passed without delay. The client is responsible for the clearance of copyright of any reference material supplied for use by the designer.
- If the work is cancelled a proportion of the fee will be payable according to the amount of work done.
- If the work is rejected at rough stage the client will pay one third of the agreed fee plus agreed expenses.
- If the finished design is rejected the fee is negotiable but it will not be less than half the agreed fee, and if the designer has followed the brief correctly and the work is consistent with the brief then the full fee is payable.
- The designer retains the right to use the work for self-promotion.
- Where possible, the client will supply at least 3 proofs or printed copies of the work.
All future dealings between the client and the artist shall be on these standard terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed.
For UK customers: These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and may not be varied except by agreement in writing. The parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.